Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I trust you, or do I?


When talking about trust and doubt, I might have a different opinion. People will say "..to trust is good, to doubt is bad..". But actually, doubt can be a good thing too. For me, after being in the banking industry for sometimes, its hard for me to simply trust anybody. Though I don't seem to probe that much to seek further information about a person, I prefer to observe. When you say that you trust somebody, you are letting yourself a great oppurtunity to know that somebody. To doubt is to know about something. You will query yourself about the thing you want to know and you will try to get that information, in order for you to trust. Trust come when you have no doubt. At least, that is my 5 cent opinion.

No comments:

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!