Monday, June 15, 2009

True to yourself..

A person need to be true to him or herself. Imitating is just a cover. Because in the end, the face under the masked will always be revealed. As for myself, I know that I'm not a strong person. But what I know is that I'm that kind of person that always try to be strong. So, I'll alway be the person who try to be strong. My act and my decision will always reflect of a person who try to be strong. And in the process, I might succeed, and I might fail. Nonetheless, for me its the journey that counts. Because, again, I know that in the learning curve, I will grow to be a man with wisdom and power.

Its a pity for those who don't know their place..



3 comments:

floweristachantress said...

tipu org senang je.. tp tipu diri sendiri.. hm... lama mana sgt dpt bertahan kalau tipu diri sendiri kan? :)

Soulier MUCHiER said...

even more sad sampai kini dah berabad usia pun masih ramai tercarik2 identity...

Anonymous said...

Hope the older we get, the wiser we will be - pest

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!