Sunday, April 26, 2009

Buat betul-betul atau buat benda betul..

Dealing in the financial sector, it has taught me a lot about life. I've learned a lot, though its still not enough, on how to make decisions, wheteher in work or life. Thinking back, hamba rasa, hamba ni tergolong dalam golongan yang "doing the right things" - efficient, and not the one who "doing things right" -effective. 

Mereka yang tergolong dalam golongan "eficient" ni lebih kepada strategic thinking. Bertindak lebih sesuai ikut keadaan yang berlaku. Tapi mereka yang effective ni lebih kepada operational thinking, diorang buat keputusan ikut buku. Although ramai orang ingat yang financial sector ni lebih kepada operational and technical, tapi actually, cuma 40% jer, another 60% is strategic.

Enkorang pun kena hisab balik diri korang samada korang nih tergolong dalam mana group because this will help you in making your life decision and it will be your strenght.

 

5 comments:

Mem Aluya said...

Oh berat nih.

~ beaber ~ said...

let me ponder .........

huhhuhuhhu ....

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

lebih berat lagi biler dah takmoh thinking lagi...like me lah...

at my age the metaphor 'efficiency' is only applicable on my own strength, my success, creativity, inspiration and the interests of my children and my partner...

...the rest is history and it does not matter anymore...

floweristachantress said...

nak hisab nih nak kena naik timbang ke? huhuhuhu mintak2lah belah kanan lg berat :p

Anonymous said...

kompleks gak persoalan ni.. aku msih tercari2 strenght aku..

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!