Friday, April 25, 2008

What to do..


Well, since my Yahoo 360 is quite "kucar-kacir", I think I might start blogging using Blogspot instead. However, it feels quite disturbing to just transfering all my ideas here, since I've been blogging with Yahoo 360 for quite sometimes now. Nonetheless, I think its for the good of all. Hehehehe... Lela is also quitting Yahoo 360, being the hardcore of the platform you see.


This situation, from my opinion, can be related to the PRU12 results when all of the rakyat kinda switch side to the opposition just to teach the government that they want things to get better. Same goes here I guess.


Well, I will also be maintaining my other blog at Multiply.com. Its quite messy now since I've no interest to update it. But, we'll see about that now. Things might change..

3 comments:

Mem Aluya said...

Fedap dengan kerajaan lama. Bikin my blood goes apstairs.

So glad to see you here. Keep online. You're the brother!!

Sw337un73j4 said...

welkam abod..he he he..

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

nice to have you join us here...multiply lagi satu mengot...will delete soon...

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!