Monday, September 14, 2009

Reading and Life...


I like to dedicate this entry to a friend.

I love reading. Books, magazine, comics, manga. As long as it suits me, I'll read it. Though its alway the same story, but the ingredients to make the story is usually not the same. In the end, its not how the story end that concern me, but always the things in the story that I read.

Same goes to life then for me. I plan, but I'm not into the outcome that much. I live by the moment. I try to enjoy life now, rather than worrying about what will happen next. Carefully I'll pick up whatever can be used through my life, thinking that it will be useful in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku suka baca manga pasal byk msg2 +ve yg tersurat dan tersirat dalam setiap cerita... (ada gak yang merapu jer)

Zulazri Kamarul said...

aku suka baca buku.
tapi sentiasa xcukup duet nak beli buku.
library plak maen limit2 hari pinjam buku.
tarak shiok woo..
hehe.

~ beaber ~ said...

mo pinjam ayat live by the moment ... huhuuhhu

mcm sedap jer

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!