Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craving for..

I have this kind of craze. I really like martial arts, especially silat. If I'm not thinking about something else, most of the time I will always be imagining of my silat, and other martial arts that I've learned. But most friends of mine, they don't understand this hunger for this type of knowledge. Even my wife. I've learned martial arts since I was 11 years old and I'm still learning. The more you learn, the more you want to know and explore. You can even understand life better. But of course, in whatever you do, you don't over do it. You got to have balance. The same goes with your daily life. Through martial arts, I've learnt one thing. For perfection, you got to have a solid foundation and direction, free yourself from hatred and anger, with that you will gain balance.

4 comments:

WahaiCerminHikmat said...

setiap cabang seni ada kehalusannya...memang ramai yang tak paham...

haruslah menghormati seni....seni itu indah...

HambaMaya said...

tepat sekali..

Zulazri Kamarul said...

"seni itu gila, hanya orang gila yang paham seni"

ayat cikgu seni aku dulu..

HambaMaya said...

nko nak kata aku gila lah ni? hehehe...

NOBAT


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!